6th International Symposium on Ultra-High-Energy Cosmic Rays (UHECR2022)
03/10/2022 - 07/10/2022
The UHECR2022 symposium will be from 3-7 October 2022 held at the Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) and jointly organized by GSSI, INFN – Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso (LNGS) and the University of L’Aquila.
The event is dedicated to the discussions of the latest UHECRs observations and theoretical developments, also reviewing future plans in the field.
Topics will include the following subjects:
- Acceleration to the highest energies
- Source scenarios and CR propagation
- Galactic and extragalactic magnetic fields
- Transition from galactic to extragalactic CRs
- Hadronic interactions related to EAS interpretation
- Multi-messenger connections of UHECRs, neutrinos, gamma rays and gravitational waves
- Physics beyond the standard model
The symposium will be held in person, in compliance with the relevant COVID-19 regulations at the time of the meeting.