Blois 2015 — 27th Rencontres de Blois on Particle Physics and Cosmology
Location: Château de Blois, France
Date: 31/05/2015 – 05/06/2015, all day
The meeting will be articulated around the results and their impact on current theories from major new experimental and observational facilities.
Topics will include:
- the Standard Model in particle physics, in new data and analyses
- the characterization of the Higgs boson
- theories of and searches for physics beyond the Standard Model
- heavy flavour physics
- neutrino physics (astrophysical and laboratory)
- dark matter, dark energy and recent advances in cosmology.